Monday, November 15, 2010

Thank you God for Rain!

When the alarm went off at 5:00 this morning two thoughts went through my head.
1) You've got to be kidding me!
2)Why doesn't it ever rain at 5:00 in the morning?

It was a busy weekend. I was tired and maybe a little lazy. I got up though and headed towards the bathroom. And then I heard it. The pitter patter of drops on the roof. Could it be?!?!?

I grabbed my phone and headed to the den to look out of the window. I barely got out the bedroom door when my phone pinged with a message:

"No Go...Back to bed."

Praise the Lord!!! and I'm not even kidding. I missed getting to talk to Jill this morning. That starts my days of good. But I think she might have been thankful for the rain this morning too!

I've come along way in the 6 weeks I've been running. Both physically and psychologically but let me state for the record.....

I'm not running in the rain....EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment