Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Crosstraining or.... I don't feel like running today

I have discovered that running two days in a row may not be the best thing for me. The second day is always bad. My problem is I feel lazy not getting out there but I pay for it the third day when I find it difficult to even walk. So I really didn't want to run today, but tomorrow is out completely because of my schedule so I needed to do something.

So here is what I did:
* I biked to the middle school and back-twice. Maybe a mile total
*I biked to the gym in my neighborhood and back home-1/2 mile
*I spent 25 minutes on the stationary bike at the gym. Mind you this was not fast pedaling. If I pedal too fast it shakes my book and I can't read.
*I went up and down the stairs at church 100 times. Mostly carrying stuff. It was hard. I'm counting it.

So basically it was a squeeze in some exercise where you can day and I think thats ok every now and then. It's a good thing I did thing I did cause:

I've had two Krispy Kreme Donuts today-TWO


No comments:

Post a Comment