Monday, November 29, 2010

Official Disney Training!

Today is the point of no return! Today is thirteen weeks until race day! 88 days! Our training Plan is 13 weeks so today is the day!

It's a little overwhelming to think that we are already to official training! Some days I think I can take on the world and some days I can't help but think I have lost my mind! I'm excited though and ready to really push myself and if I think I can't I can't push myself any further I know Jill will be there to give me a loving shove!

We had a great run Saturday morning. It was me and Jill and Regina and it was so fun to be together and run. We did four miles and did faster than the last time we did four miles. We are going to shoot for 5 miles Saturday and I have no comment on that right now because I am working on only saying nice things.

So here we go. I can't believe I am officially training for something I swore I would never do. But I'm ready for the adventure! Today I celebrated "Official Disney Training Day" with a McDonald biscuit.

This could be quite challenge!



No comments:

Post a Comment