Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Runiversary!

Today is my one one month runiversary! Happy runiversary to me! I can't wait to see what I get! I think it should be fabulous!

One month ago today I hobbled 1 mile around the circle in my neighborhood! Today it's 7:30 and I've already gone 3 miles! That's pretty good. I didn't run it all but I'm getting there!

Today Jill, who showed up this morning, reminded me that "official" training begins November 29. Official training-what the heck have I been doing for the last month! Actually the training program we are going to use is 13 weeks. That starts November 29. It assumes you can run 3 miles so we are using this "grace period" to build up to three miles. Almost there.

Then Jill said these words: "Next week we go to 4." Four? Four what?Four Miles? Crud!

Then she said these words: "You didn't complain near as much today!"

Perhaps I should work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment