Saturday, January 22, 2011

This is the Stuff

Well.... I feel like I am back in the game now and things are back on track. After my victorious 2 mile comeback I was able to do 5 miles last Wednesday. I was scheduled to do 8 solo miles on Saturday but Regina invited me to run with her and 2 of the other girls going. I decided 6 miles with friends was as good for the soul as 8 would be for my body. We had a beautiful run on the Ridgeland trails along the Natchez Trace. Beautiful but extremely hilly. I am feeling it today!!

Yesterday was so much fun! I so enjoyed being with Regina, Chyna and Jennifer. We even followed up with lunch with some other friends. A great day. I have gained some serious perceptive over the last few weeks. The Lord has really been teaching me patience and contentment. I have much to be thankful for. Francesca Batcelli has a new song that really has fit what the Lord has been teaching me. If you get a chance check out "This is the Stuff". It is a fun song with a great message!
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment