Wednesday, February 23, 2011

All the good stuff!

Well, yesterday was a little heavy so...... just thought I would show case some of the good stuff happening around here!

First a care package from my sweet mama! Energy drinks, Thermacare and M&M's. Love it!
Next, A good luck card from my brother. all the way from Virginia! So sweet!
All my stuff piled on my bed begging to be put in a suitcase!
The sticky note of things to be sure not to forget. This kind of made me laugh. I would be up a creek now wouldn't I!
A bag full of things I swore I'd never eat!
My almost completed to do list. the only things left are to clean the house and do laundry
HMMMM....

My official travel folder full of triple checked reservations!
Yummy treats! Jenny's birthday is the day after we get back and we are having a family party that night so we made these treats ahead of time. I thought the turned out cute!
*****SPOILER ALERT*****
Do not scroll down if you are going to Disney World on Friday with me! It's a surprise!

How cute is this:
A minnie mouse cake pop with a princess crown!

This is getting out of hand!


No comments:

Post a Comment