Monday, December 27, 2010

Strange times

First of all I hope you have had a fabulous Christmas. I know that we have. I have felt very blessed this Christmas and I am thankful for my precious family and my sweet friends.

I am a good bit behind in my blogging and hope to catch up in the next few days.

I think every generation hears the saying," These are strange times we live in!". Maybe they hear the older generation say it or perhaps they themselves my find it true. Last Wednesday it was my turn to utter this phrase.

My husband has been lucky enough this year to be able to take a week of vacation during Christmas. It has been so great to have him home and we are all enjoying this relaxed time. However I do still need to be running and last Wednesday it was time to get a 3 miler in.

So...at noon on a Wednesday my husband and I went for a run.

These are indeed strange times!
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment