Friday, December 3, 2010

Best running Song. EVER.

Today was just a short 2 miler. Needed to get back on track. I was supposed to go with 3 other girls in our group but needed to stay close to home to wait on a delivery man. I decided to do some practice on my walking (another post for another day.) I did pretty good and was keeping a good pace both running and walking. I was just short of 1/2 mile home and had about decided to walk home when this song came on in my shuffle rotation. Can you name that tune?

Burnin' up
Don't know just how that I can go
Soon be home
Only just a few more miles down the road
I can make it
I know I can
You broke the boy in me
But you can't break the man!
DANG IT!
(ok I added that last line)

I looked down at my pace when that verse was on and I was running a 9:50 pace. I have NEVER run that fast in my life. I must play this song on the last leg of any solo run. It spurs me on!

Can you name the song. If your less that 35 probably not-let me know if you know it!

I can feel it burnin' in me!


No comments:

Post a Comment