Thursday, December 16, 2010

Running of a different kind

Today was Christmas Party day. I am Jenny's room mom this year and although not technically in charge of the party I felt responsible that things go well. I have control issues- I realize that-I'm a work in progress! Anyway, how cute are these:
I firmly believe that the Lord created us all with different gifts. Some people are meant to run for office and lead nations. Some are meant to be doctors and lawyers and bankers. I was made to make cute cupcakes and plan 4th grade class parties. It's what I love doing and I'm thankful she still wants me in the room!

The party is done, the teacher gifts are made, wrapped cute and delivered. Exams are over for the 7th grader and I know I haven't technically been for a run today but I feel like I've done 10 miles. This is known as the mom run! Gracious! Time for a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment