Friday, October 22, 2010

NEW SHOES!!!!


Remember when you were a kid and new shoes made you run faster? Well, I am hoping the same proves true for grown ups! My feet have been killing me on my very short runs these first few days. Really hurting....like I thought I broke my foot it hurt so bad! (I may be slightly dramatic!) Anyway my husband kept telling me togo get shoes so when the man says get shoes I feel it is my wifely duty to obey- I mean how often does a husband encourage his wife to go get a pair of $90 shoes. So they are NIKE.. they are still cute! Don't you think!

Shane asked what kind they were when I called to tell him I had gotten them. Pink Nikes was about as technical as I could get. I did get some cool new socks too. At $11.00 a pair they better be good!

Well- Guess what! They do help you run faster! My feet have felt so much better and I had a great run on our trip to The Grand Hotel. The farthest I have been so far!
So maybe it is true. New shoes can make you run faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment