Monday, October 25, 2010

And the clock said....

I promise not to whine each time I get up at the crack of dawn. Technically it was before the crack of dawn, but it's all right. I'm getting slightly used to it. It was shaping up to be a busy Monday so I asked Jill if she would go with me Monday morning early. This is what my clock said when I got in the car. I realize people go to work at this time every single day of the week. I am fully aware of the childish and selfish nature with which I whine. I can't help it. I'm a night owl!

I am however learning to appreciate seeing the stars first thing in the morning-that makes no sense by the way! I am enjoying a visit with a friend first thing and being able to jump right into the days tasks is certainly an advantage.

Not tomorrow though! I will run when I feel like it tomorrow, but I will run! Tomorrow hold good things for me! Just wait and see!

I have discovered one huge disadvantage to getting up so early.....

I'm starving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment