Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Day of Rest

As long as I'm stuck on Annie songs, let me just say that "Yesterday was plain awful!" (Name that Annie song!) Two long, slow, painful miles and I was pooped! It really was plain awful. My time was still good despite the fact that I crawled about 1/3 of the way. I think I shot out of the gate way too fast and man it was hard. But I got the miles in!

Today is Sunday. Over the last several years out family has really tried to implement a real day of rest on Sundays. It really makes a difference in our week. So no running today. Only worshipping at church, visiting with friends at lunch and napping. Everyone is in bed now and I am readying things for the week.
And the week comes early as I am once again meeting my personal trainer, Jill, in the middle of the night. But this time it was my idea.

Oh the shame of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment